To complete the sign up process and become a Training Cave Member, you must read this document, and tick that you agree. Membership will not be able to be processed unless the box has been ticked in agreement.
This boxing club is a small, private facility that is run by one person with volunteers. On rare occasions the gym may need to closed due to either; unforeseen circumstances, holidays or boxing competitions.
We will always do our best to have a member of the team cover the classes.
- This agreement is an agreement between you, us and Go Cardless Ltd(“Go Cardless”). This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process.
- Your membership starts immediately
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen, subject to your timely payment of the fees and charges set out below and the successful processing of your direct debit instruction
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the agreement and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us or on the valid exercise of your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principle Terms above.
- Your obligations to Go Cardless include payment of the Direct Debit Payment Amount. You are obligated to make the "Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments" stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non attendance, except where the Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation terms below or under your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principle Terms above.
- You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we or Go Cardless may pass the debt to a third party company for collection
- Once you have completed the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments we will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Payment Amount every month
- You may prevent the Automatic Renewal at any time by giving notice to our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). When the final minimum period payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
- Once you have completed the Minimum Number of Direct Debit payments you can cancel your Automatic Renewal payments by contacting our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). After the final payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
- These memberships are monthly rolling contracts, you may cancel at any time after one month.
Members who request the opportunity to participate in an exercise programme and/or boxing class that includes light to full contact sparring must acknowledge that participation in such a programme is entirely voluntary on their part. members will be shown how to operate any equipment necessary for participation and will only use the equipment for the correct purpose. It is possible that certain changes may occur during exercise/boxing practice e.g. bruising, breaks, dislocations, dizziness, abnormal heart rhythms and in rare cases, heart attacks. By agreeing to Training Cave terms and conditions you accept all risks of such changes.
Training Cave Gym Rules
- Our Members must use their PIN number on each visit to gain access Training Cave.
- If your access is via a PIN number, this is solely for the use of yourself. It may not be passed on to anyone else (we monitor all PIN number usage and any misuse may result in the termination of membership).
- If you are unsure at any time as to how to use any piece of equipment, you must seek advice from a qualified member of Training Cave staff before you use it.
- We ask you wear clean and tidy gym kit.
- We don’t allow you to train in attire such as jeans, work-wear, boots, flip flops or sandals.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst attending Training Cave. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Equipment should be put away when you’ve finished with it, so someone else can use it.
- Be mindful of your language and manner. We don’t tolerate aggressive or abusive behaviour. We reserve the right to contact the police if necessary.
- You may not use Training Cave whilst under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, narcotics or any medication/substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. Training Cave reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
- You are not permitted to take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
- We do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. These items will be kept until claimed but for no longer than one week. After one week, the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
- By accessing the gym and using the equipment, our members are deemed to have read and understood the membership terms and conditions.
- Members must inform Training Cave of any change of home address, email address or telephone number. These changes can be made directly with the gym staff on the PC’s or via email to the relevant gym.
- Members are advised to inform Training Cave of any change in medical health that could affect their ability to exercise in the gym.
- We ask our members to come and see us for any help you need at all whilst in the gym.
- Smoking (including e- cigarettes) is strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym. Any member found to be in breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
- If you are attending a class, we ask that you are on time. If you are late, the instructor is within their rights to refuse you entry.
- Please be respectful when it comes to closing the gym. You’ll be asked politely and respectfully to leave on time.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of this organisation are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Health Commitment Statement Our commitment to you
1.We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2.We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3.We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4.If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1.You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2.You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3.You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first–aid training.
4.If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.